Digital Humanities Project
This site is a resource for Australian academics in the Humanities who are considering using a virtual environment as a learning and teaching tool. This project is supported by an Australian Learning and Teaching Council grant entitled 'Getting A MUVE On: Developing Web 2.0 Curricula in the Australian Humanities' It has two aims:
- To model and develop contemporary Humanities curricular to meet the needs of today’s students, teachers and universities.
- To provide a resource for teachers interested in adapting or developing Humanities courses to include a virtual environment who are often faced with questions such as:
- Which virtual world should I choose?
- What kind of resources and support can I draw upon and how do I find them?
- What kind of problems might I encounter?
All information and documents on this site are freely available for direct use or, better, for adaptation to your context. We do request, however, that you inform us about your evaluation of the use of any of the materials and provide any word documents that you have modified so that we may add them to this site for the benefit of all. The re-development of this site was enabled by an Australian Learning and Teaching Council Grant.